It’s the last week of classes for the Class of 2021, and in celebration, we have your complete breakdown of end-of-year events and commencement celebrations below.
President Snyder will officially confer degrees at 10am PT to undergraduate students on May 8 and graduate students on May 9, followed by a live college-wide celebration each day. CFA students should check their email in the coming week for invitations to the CFA-related events listed below. The university-wide commencement ceremony will take place in person on July 31, 2021. See all LMU-wide scheduled events here.
Department end-of-year celebrations and award ceremonies will be taking place throughout the week prior to the degree conferral, so please check below to see when your program will be getting together.
Scheduled CFA Commencement Events
- Apr. 25 at 5pm PT | Music Department End of Year Awards (virtual)
- Apr. 28 at 12pm PT | Theatre Arts Award Ceremony (virtual) Join here
- May 6 at 4pm PT | Art and Art History Award Ceremony (virtual) Register here
- May 6 at 5pm PT | Marital and Family (Art) Therapy (virtual) Link was made available to graduating students
- May 7 at 5pm PT | Dance End of Year Celebration (virtual) Join here
- 1pm PT First Round of Dance Student Thesis Presentations (same link as above)
- 3:15pm PT Second Round of Dance Student Thesis Presentations (same link as above)
- May 8 at 10:30am PT | Undergraduate CFA Celebration of Degree Conferral (virtual)
- May 9 at 10:30am PT | Graduate CFA Celebration of Degree Conferral (virtual)
- July 31 | LMU 2021 Commencement (in person)